Post 2: My Best Concert

HI Friends!!
Today I'm going to talk about the best concert that I've had.
in my life, I have attended different concerts as Selena Gómez, Benjamin, Vicente Cifuentes, Sinergia, Yorka, Camila Moreno, Dulce y Agraz,  but my favorite is the "REC 2018" (Rock en Conce), the "REC" is spectacular because, is the festival outdoor in full center the city of Concepción and gratuitos.
In the festival more than 20 bands are present as López, Lanza internacional, Sinergia, Ana Tijoux, Adolecentes sin edad, Kuervos del sur, Camila Moreno and many more.
the REC is done every year, I have been able to attend twice (2018-2019), the first year I earn plane tickets to get there, and travel together my Friends,we enjoy to the fullest.

I hope the festival (REC) continue through time, because my dream is travel continue to enjoy of this.
My favorite banda in the REC is the Sinergia with its "ROCK Pajaron" and his lyrics, which are very funny.
Jijiji we read bye bye!!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 4: My favorite TV show