Post 1

konishiwa (Hi!)
Japón is my favority country,  I like the culture the  Japanese because their Outfit is very fantastic, their cities are wondeful and I love the Japanese animation.

The Ghibli museum is the place I dream of because is the museum of the animación studies more cool!!!
In the Ghibli museum there are different exhibitions of the movie (Mononoke Hime, my neighbor totoro, Sen to Shihiro no kamilakushi, and More).

I would like yo go vacation because the citis are expensive and live there is Berg very expensive.

Also Japon is an isla and you capital is Tokio is the city more big in the world.

I hope can travel and can walk for the beautiful cherry trae fields and enjoy the experience because is very pretty and romántica.

I hope to función this dream and can tell my experiencie.
I love Japón
I love japonese animation
I love ghibli
I Love Tokio
Bye bye my friends 💛

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 2: My Best Concert

Post 4: My favorite TV show