Post 3: Someone I would like to meet

Hi!! friends, In this post, I am going talk about the  person that i would like to know.
a few years ago, born in chile a really freak "personaje", his name is Doctor Simi, is a men that use a doctor custome like "corporeal" and realice a spot for Dr. Simi Pharmacy´s. His always dance out of the store in differents point of the city and make it in a funny way, for this he has got big popularity in all Chile, especially in childrens and young that are they the more consumer of a social medios, witch is the way that Dr, Simi Pharmacy's has for publicize a most important member of your company.








My dream is go walking through the steets of Santiago and see the doctor simi and see the doctor simi and to ask for a picture and watch him dance, I hope I can fulfll this and enjoy it.
My friends, if you see the doctor Simi tell me please.
well, I say goodbye to you and I hope you have cheered up your day with this post, I love you very much.
BYE BYE BYE!!


P.S let's dance one day as a Simi doctor and record a video (it would be fun) jijiji

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 2: My Best Concert

Post 4: My favorite TV show