Post 4: My favorite TV show

Hi There!

In this post, I am going talk about my favorite TV Show, is Wizard of Waverly Place, because in the program the protagonist is " Selena  Gomez", and Selena is my favorite singer and I love her.

The Wizard of Waverly Place, is a  family composed bye , four Wizards, which are the "Maria Canals Barrera who interprets  "Theresa Russo, the mother of the family, "David DeLuis" who interprets  "Jerry Russo", Father is the famlily, "Jake T. Austin as "Max Russo" (little brother the family), to "David Henrie" as "Justin Russo" ( older Brother the Family) and my favorite actress and character "Selena Gomez" as "Alex Russo (middle sister) and protagonist of the TV Show.

The show is a Comedy, where Alex is who is involved in problems more because she tries to solve them with magic. Her father  (Jerry) is the Teacher of the childrem, since they must compete to be the family Wizard  (Only one can keep the powers) and in this way to be able to have magic and they are always involved in problems.

My Favorite episode is the final, because my nerves were on the edge, because the syblings use their bet spells to win, where justin won by cheating but confesses and Alex is the winer and wizard of the family.

I like to watch it for Selena Gomez and it is very funny jijiji
Bye bye 





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 2: My Best Concert