Post 7: My best Friend

Hi HI HI!!!! My friends!!!!

Today I will talk to you about,  my best friends, your name is Javiera Jimenez.
I met the my best friend in the school, when I was in 7° grade, exactly in the month of april of the 2010.
Us we are friends 9 years ago is the fantastic the time.
I consider my best friends because we have a fantastic relationship, we also love each other a lot

My best memory is in the school, we made antics (jajajaja), and we played
we always see each other on our birthdays, but now i miss her because I do not see it months ago :(

I will tell you a secret, to my best friend every year I dedicate a song as: -Amistad the Manuel Garcia.
Amiga the Denise Rosenthal
En el dia de tu cumpleaños the Violeta Parra
un amigo es una luz the Enanitos Verdes
I love to My best friends, I do not know what I would do without her.
With my best friend we dream with living together n a department and share our joys for a long time.

We also dream of traveling around the world and enjoy the life, Dreaming is the beautiful, we hope to be able to fulfill everything and live happily

hope talk again in the other moment



I love BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE!!
XOXOXO



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 2: My Best Concert

Post 4: My favorite TV show