Post 6 Postgraduate studies

I'm a student of public administration in chile university, I'm dealing with my fourt year and my experience in this career to this moment it was nice.I choose this career because I always have the need to meet all the people and gift any contribution for the word since the humanity it's the amount of people inside the personal interests and the most part this interests Is't create for ambitious for have more money of the rest of the people.About my choose I'am so happy because i see my object increasingly attainable only i disagree the building, because this fact it is so small and so ugly but i find much people that so funnist and this person have gift you cute moment and beautiful friendship and I love this, I love this persons and my career.
I know that I begin in this career and I hope to learn day to day more about how on the political world works.
My dream at the end to carrer is take a magister "Magister en gestion cultural", thi is taught in different universities (Universidad de Santiago, Universidad Catolica de Chile, Universidad de Chile), but I like the university of the Chile, because I love the univerity.

Bye Bye Friends 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 2: My Best Concert

Post 4: My favorite TV show