Post 8 : My opinion

Hi Hi HI Friends!!!!
Today I will give you my opión of three important issues
First I will talk to you about legalization of abortion in some cases:
I think that abortion should not be in some cases, this must be free, safe and free because is the straight globally that the woman decide for your body, since woman are born free.

The Chilean tradition calle "MEchoneo":
Personally I like "MEchone" because is the activity "fun" but whet it is tajen with respect , why when they fall into violence is very annoting and sad, because respect for people is lost.

My opinion about tattos:
wooo!!! The tattos are beautiful, I liked. I really like those of "ANIME" they are spectacular (LOS AMO), but I would not have tattoos they scare me (UPS!)

It's hard express my opinion on the issues, because I do not like to talk much.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 2: My Best Concert

Post 4: My favorite TV show