Post 9: Changes to my Study Programme

since entering the race I have visualized flaws that this has, either in its curriculum or infrastructure.
First I would like to express that I feel that the race is long, since many filling materials are used, where in several the subject is repeated over the years.
I like that we have some practical classes, but I feel that these are not enough, because we need to have more experience in the organizations and know more about their work.
in reference to the infrastructure, reach to know the old building and the current one is much better but it does not adapt completely to the students.
I have two years left to go out and I feel that it will not change much, but I hope there is a change for the new generations.
I feel that the school must change radically, since our director is deficient in his work and does not meet the needs.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 2: My Best Concert

Post 4: My favorite TV show